6.22.2011

Failure

.... Not only did I wait until the last minute to order my Dad a gift for Father's Day (which has yet to come in the mail) and forget to bring his card to our Family BBQ (which I showed up late to).. I neglected to post on this here, the World Wide Web, how grateful I am for my Father.

Here's to you, Dad!


You are the most incredible father!!! Thank you for working harder than any man I've ever known and never letting our family go without.. even if it meant late nights and extra shifts. You have shown your love in more ways than I think you even realize. I am eternally grateful for the values you've instilled in our family and the example you've been to me and everyone who comes into your life. Thank you for showing me that someone who is patient, understanding, supportive and shows unwaivering love for their spouse and family truly does exist, and even more so, thank you for teaching me I am worth all of that and more.
Thank you for supporting my decisions and taking time to comfort me when life gets rough. And one more thing...Thank you for making Nick feel welcome in this family. It means the world to me!







I love you more than words can express. I am blessed to call you my Father. I love you Daddy! ~Happy Fathers Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment