4.21.2011

Cutest Easter Dessert to Date

Photobucket

I wish I had kiddos so I would have a reason to drop everything and make these tonight. Instead, I will race home only to debate going to the gym for a split second... then put on the most comfortable pajama pants I can find, pour myself a glass of wine, make a simple dinner and snuggle up next to my man!

BUT maybe I will find some time this weekend to make them with my sweet little nugget, Leuc! (just had to find a reason to post this picture... he is honestly.. too. cute. for. words!)

Photobucket

Back to the real reason of this post, I have seen some cute Easter desserts, but these take the cake....without being cake at all.  I love how you can decorate the outside however you wish to make them a little fancier or more colorful. Simply put, these just make me smile.

Photobucket

For the recipe which is so conveniently posted on Rice Krispies website... Click HERE

1 comment:

  1. I love it! soooo cute! And I'm glad you made a blog to show all your new adventures in creativity land haha :) love you!

    ReplyDelete