1.17.2011

My Little Nugget....turns TWO!!

Happy Birthday to the cutest sweetest boy ever...my Nephew, Leuc Allen!

Auntie Kirsti & Uncle Nick Love YOU!


Photobucket



















I remember when you were just brand new. It seems like yesterday. We all waited for months to meet you....then you were almost here. I remember pacing the corridors of the hospital just waiting for a sign (we had waited there for HOURS). Then it came... I never loved anyone as much as I loved you from the very second I laid eyes on you. You were perfect and my own brother and sweet sister in law created YOU. You were our blood and now the light of our lives.


Photobucket

I wish I knew where the time has gone. Two already and smarter than anyone realizes. You are healthy and witty and growing up so quickly. I love watching you light up your grandparent's lives. I have never seen Grammy and Pappy so complete. You are a giant ray of sunshine to this family. As you grow, I continue to feel like the luckiest Aunt in the world. Don't tell your future siblings.. but you will always be my favorite. You are the one that showed me just how much love I have in my heart.

Photobucket

Can't wait to see you for your party. Thinking of you always.

Love,
Auntie K.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see this guy. I love it and think you're doing so well. Some luck bastard has you

    ReplyDelete