1.10.2011

1, 2, 3.... Go!

So, let us get acquainted. I am 24 (closer to 25 and confused where the last 10 years have gone), I live in San Diego and have for the adult portion of my life. I grew up just south of Pittsburgh, which will be necessary to know for those of you who can't figure out why I am such a Steelers fanatic. I also like to claim that I am an East Coaster because, I genuinely think that people from the East are just a little softer around the edges. I work in Association Management and have a love/hate relationship with my job. It's a great opportunity for me, but it gets lonely...I work alone all day, every day....trust me it's not as appealing as it may sound. Along with working full time, I am working on getting my Psychology degree (part time). When it comes to an education.. I am not sure what I want to be when "I grow up", but working towards something is better than nothing at all. I am currently in the process of moving out of my parents house for the first time ever (yes, maybe I am a late bloomer) and into a home with my boyfriend. My boyfriend's name is Nick. He is pretty perfect in every way and I am extremely lucky to have him back in my life, maybe someday you will get the full scoop on us, but for the time being let's just go with.. He is perfect and I am happy.

Down to the purpose of this blog. I am at an age where I feel I should have a lot more experience in the womanly/motherly areas of life. I can hardly make a decent spaghetti, every cheesecake I've ever attempted has cracked, I need my moms assistance when it comes to sewing on a button and well when it comes to being creative or crafty.. I am NOT. My future family does not deserve that! So, I guess this blog is a challenge to myself. Not only am I "unKreative", I can be unmotivated at times. Throughout 2011 I want to challenge myself to attempt bigger things. Hopefully I will be posting successful tips along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment