3.15.2011

Changes...

So, its a day short of a month since I last posted. Although I love the idea of the blog, I haven't had much to write about. Lets see.. in the past month:
  • I turned 25. That was fantastic. Spent the day in downtown San Diego with my dearest friends
  • Put a deposit on an apartment.
  • Our dear friends Nathan and Dana got hitched!! 3.5.11
  • .........
Maybe that's why I haven't blogged. Although I could have posted a ton of stuff to do with the wedding and pictures from my birthday. I've just been BUSY with the boring stuff....and packing!!

The reason for this post! wait for it...

I MOVE TODAY!!!

I am overly excited. This is the first real time I am leaving the nest (not counting those 6 months I was a 19 y.o. rebel and couch surfed... my poor poor parents) and I am moving in with Papa which makes the whole experience that much more exciting!

I promise there will be pictures to come (before & after).. give me some time though. We will be settling in and enjoying the Pacific Ocean which happens to be .1 miles away according to Google Maps.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment